Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Recovering Chairs




Fred had brought home some extra pillow coverings, that his boss signed out. I guess they were the wrong size or they didn't have enough, so they were just getting rid of them. I had been saving them, to give the living room a different look at some future point. But then it dawned on me that they could get some use right now!


I unscrewed my kitchen chairs, (with help from Isabelle and Ethan) and then we fitted each seat with a new pillow case cover.


Before (chair towards the back), and then after we put a red case on one.


Ta-da!


I only had two soft red ones, two red patterned ones, and three of the heavier floral...so I just mixed and matched. I like the results!


1 comment:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Wow! What a difference a chair cover makes!!! :0)